E-commerce Terms and Conditions (for over the counter, in person, retail sales please ask in store)
Terms and Conditions of Sale This legal notice applies to all purchases made by you through the website under the domain names www.roullierwhite.com, www.roullierwhite.co.uk, www.roullier-white.com and www.roullier-white.co.uk (the “Site”).
By offering to purchase products through the Site you are entering into an agreement with Roullier White LTD (Company Number: 5592624 VAT Number: GB 867669454) whose registered office is at 125 Lordship Lane, London SE22 8HU United Kingdom (henceforth referred to as “RW”) on the terms and conditions set out below, or Roullier White LTD.
1. Products Specifications on the Site of the products to be supplied by Roullier White LTD are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Roullier White LTD reserves the right to make any changes in the specification necessary to comply with any applicable legal requirements and to change the specification published on the Site provided that this does not materially affect the quality or performance of the products. Roullier White LTD warrants that it has the right to supply all products offered by it on the Site and that the products will substantially comply with their description. In all other respects, and to the maximum extent permissible, Roullier White LTD makes no other warranties or promises about the products, and any implied warranties are excluded.
2. Availability, Prices and Information Roullier White LTD does not promise that products are necessarily available, and all products are offered for sale subject to availability. The price of the products shall be the price listed on the Site on the date of your order (inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges which are payable by you) All prices displayed on the Site are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling and must be paid in full, including delivery charges, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the Site.
3. Ordering When you click on the [Submit Order] button on the [Check Your Order] page Roullier White LTD will treat the order as an offer by you to purchase the products subject to these terms and conditions of sale. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order and if Roullier White LTD accepts your offer they shall supply you, subject to availability, with the quantity and specification of products set out in your order. If Roullier White LTD accepts your offer they shall confirm each order on-line via the Internet or by e-mail and such confirmation shall be Roullier White LTD 's acceptance of the contract between the parties.
4. Personal :Roullier White LTD is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation. Any personal data that is provided to Roullier White LTD in the course of any transaction with you shall be processed in accordance with Roullier White Ltd general terms and conditions of use of the Site.
5. Delivery All products will be delivered to the address that you indicate on the [Check Your Order] page and risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery even if the products have not been received by you in person. Any damage or breakage of goods upon arrival must be reported within 48 hours. Any times quoted for delivery are approximate only and Roullier White LTD shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products howsoever caused. Postage & packing charges are passed on at cost, you should select your correct delivery zone from the drop down menu. If you select the wrong geographical zone we reserve the right to amend your order and charge you / refund you accordingly.
6. Cancellation and Returns Roullier White LTD wants you to be totally satisfied with the products but you have a 14 day 'cooling off' period from the day you receive their goods, in which time you can notify us that you wish to cancel your contract with us and a FULL refund be given for the goods. Roullier White LTD will confirm any cancellation by email and will repay to you the cost of the products within 30 days from receipt of your cancellation. In order to obtain the refund the goods must be returned to us at the following address: Roullier White LTD 125 Lordship Lane, London SE22 8HU. Please enclose a copy of your order confirmation and your reasons for return.
We will not refund return postage costs unless the products are faulty. You may not cancel or return your order if it is for:
(a) products, the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by Roullier White LTD;
(b) products which are made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
(c) products which been manufactured / purchased / imported by Roullier White especially to fulfil large order quantities, sales of products purchased in bulk (i.e. 6 or more units of one item) are final;
(d) products which have been used;
(e) products which have been removed from their packaging or which have been unsealed by you;
(h) goods deemed by the government that by their very nature they cannot be returned include all consumable items; food, perfumes, cosmetics and toiletries. These items cannot be returned for either a refund or exchange. This includes items to which you may have a personal allergy, you are advised to test new products on your skin as legally RW is not allowed by law to accept back any comestible items due to Health and Safety restrictions and the possibility of tampering. This policy complies with current legislation and does not effect your statutory rights.
7. Limitation of Liability Roullier White LTD's liability to you is limited to refunding the price of the products as provided. Roullier White LTD is not responsible to you to any greater extent and in particular is not liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (including without limitation financial loss such as loss of profit, or otherwise) that you may incur as a consequence of its failure to comply with these terms and conditions of sale. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in these terms and conditions of sale shall serve to exclude or limit Roullier White LTD 's liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by Roullier White LTD 's negligence or the negligence of its officers or employees.
8. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Sale Our terms and conditions of sale may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
9. Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in relation to the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If any of these terms or conditions of sale should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Comments and Complaints If you have any comments or complaints to make about purchases made through the Site please send them to email@example.com
Press & Publicity
1. All prices are correct at the time of going to press unless an error is made by publication. RW is in no way responsible for any errors made by publications in terms or prices or availability, intended use or any other information.
2. Press samples are supplied free of charge in return for a l full credit with complete and correct contact details including company names, web address and phone number.
3. All press samples must be returned in a saleable condition or an invoice for the full value of the goods will be issued.
4. In instances where a full credit cannot be given goods may be hired at a fee of 10% per day of the net value of the goods plus VAT
5. By featuring and publishing any of the products in the RW collection bloggers, webzine editors, magazine and newspaper editors and publishers of the above agree to allow the published page to be reproduced on the RW website and blog freely and thereby waive any further permissions or fee.
6. Any images or text grabbed from the RW website may only be reproduced with permission and in return for a full credit including company name and full contact details including company name, web address and phone number.
7. All matters pertaining to press, publicity, marketing and advertising, including rights, need to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org .