Mrs White's - Luxury Hand & Body Lotion - 300ml
Mrs White's Luxury Hand & Body Lotions are all carefully blended by hand in the English countryside using only the finest, highest grade, natural ingredients.
The rich, smooth lotion will replenish, protect and nourish skin without any oily residue.
Choice of Aromatherapy grade hand blended essential oils
- La Lavende; our lavender blend uses only essential oils from the finest flower crops to create a crisp lavender aroma which is instantly recognisable. Much more modern than more powdery, traditional lavenders, Mrs White's La Lavande mixes flowers from the rolling hills of Provence, sun drenched Spain, Italy and even home grown lavender from the Garden of England.
- Wild Mint; near to our home in the South of France there is an almost mythological lake. We were aware of its existence for years but it took ten years to be trusted by the locals with its secret location. When we eventually followed the instructions down the winding tree lined dirt track what met us was as close to paradise as I have ever come. We sat down to take in the beauty of this hidden treasure. Children ran past us through the meadow to the lake's sandy shore as they did so they trampled the wild mint that grew there underfoot releasing a scent that I shall always associate with the joy of that moment.
- Rosemary & Orange; I have always loved the powerful combination of rosemary and orange. Not long ago, having prepared a sauce with these two fragrant ingredients, I held my hands up to my cooking companion and said; 'smell that, I could bathe in it.' 'Well you can do' she reminded me! This is a great one for children, a scent they will love with serious germ killing properties.
- West Indian Grapefruit & Lime; we wanted to create a clean, simple and fresh fragrance that was instantly uplifting and can be used in any room in the house. It is perfect for neutralising cooking smells, instantly removing lingering odours such as fish. The tangy, invigorating Grapefruit and Lime are lifted by a slight fruity sweetness. It is also perfect for a soothingly cool shower after a hot day. just add Rum.
- September in Sicily; A burst of sun kissed citrus fruits. Fresh, zesty, and delightfully juicy.
- Rose Arbour; when my parents were courting, couples would stroll around the parks on Sunday afternoons. The most romantic spot in their local Peckham Rye Park was the Sexby Rose Garden, with its dense covered walkways of rose arbours it was a popular spot for young couples. Years late my mother would take me to the Rose Garden, the scent of the roses was intoxicating, we would collect the fallen petals and later use them to make rose water. I wanted to create a fragrance that reminded me of those endless, childhood, English summers. Aids healing and will help treat scars and blemishes. Tones the skin and is widely believed to have anti-aging qualities. Will create a youthful glow and leave skin silky smooth and smelling divine.
Handmade in England.
Regardless of the size of your order (up to 30 kilos) our standard shipping charge is £5 for mainland UK deliveries
- £7 for next working day delivery if the order is place before 3 pm.
We offer free standard UK delivery on orders over £100.
Same day delivery is also available for customers within London, simply enter your London postcode at checkout and select 'same day delivery', or call the store on 0208 693 5150 to arrange. Same day delivery by courier is charged at £20.
You can also arrange collection from the shop using your own courier - select the 'collect from store' delivery option at checkout and call us on 0208 693 5150 to finalise details.
UK deliveries are made using Parcelforce.
Saturday delivery is £20.
Please note for deliveries outside of the European Union UK sales tax of 20% will automatically be deducted from your order at checkout.
If you have specific delivery requirements please complete your purchase then contact our store during opening times and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
Orders containing perfumes will be subject to additional shipping charges outside of Europe. This is due to new legislation from the Civil Aviation Authority regarding the packaging of Hazardous Materials for air freight.
Please see our full terms and conditions before you place your order.
For all mail orders, we offer a return policy of 1 month providing the original product packaging remains intact and not tampered with. Your returned goods need to be sent to 125 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, London, SE22 8HU. Please allow 5-10 days after we have received your products for the refunded money to enter your account. We will keep you updated of this process as it is happening. Please also include your invoice and receipt as proof of purchase.
In no circumstances can we offer a refund, a credit note or exchange goods that have been tampered with, opened or used (unless they are faulty).
Legally, and under advice from Trading Standards, we are unable to accept returned perfumes, fragrances are classified as a comestibles and sales of comestibles are final. If you are unsure before you buy we suggest you make use of our sample service. All our scents are available as 2 ml decants, select this option via the drop down menu.