Mrs White's all natural, people, pet & planet friendly hand and body wash for basin, bath & shower.
- No artificial fragrances
- No petro-chemical ingredients
- No SLES, SLS, Parabens or synthetic preservatives
- Mild and gentle on your skin
- For adults or children
Do give it a try if you normally have allergy problems with liquid soaps as Mrs White's sufactant is made from sugar beet and this combined with only natural ingredients gives a really gentle soap.
Choice of Aromatherapy grade hand blended essential oils
- La Lavende; our lavender blend uses only essential oils from the finest flower crops to create a crisp lavender aroma which is instantly recognisable. Much more modern than more powdery, traditional lavenders, Mrs White's La Lavande mixes flowers from the rolling hills of Provence, sun drenched Spain, Italy and even home grown lavender from the Garden of England.
- Wild Mint; near to our home in the South of France there is an almost mythological lake. We were aware of its existence for years but it took ten years to be trusted by the locals with its secret location. When we eventually followed the instructions down the winding tree lined dirt track what met us was as close to paradise as I have ever come. We sat down to take in the beauty of this hidden treasure. Children ran past us through the meadow to the lake's sandy shore as they did so they trampled the wild mint that grew there underfoot releasing a scent that I shall always associate with the joy of that moment.
- Rosemary & Orange; I have always loved the powerful combination of rosemary and orange. Not long ago, having prepared a sauce with these two fragrant ingredients, I held my hands up to my cooking companion and said; 'smell that, I could bathe in it.' 'Well you can do' she reminded me! This is a great one for children, a scent they will love with serious germ killing properties.
- West Indian Grapefruit & Lime; we wanted to create a clean, simple and fresh fragrance that was instantly uplifting and can be used in any room in the house. It is perfect for neutralising cooking smells, instantly removing lingering odours such as fish. The tangy, invigorating Grapefruit and Lime are lifted by a slight fruity sweetness. It is also perfect for a soothingly cool shower after a hot day. just add Rum.
- September in Sicily; A burst of sun kissed citrus fruits. Fresh, zesty, and delightfully juicy.
- Rose Arbour; when my parents were courting, coples would stroll around the parks on Sunday afternoons. The most romantic spot in their local Peckham Rye Park was the Sexby Rose Garden, with its dense covered walkways of rose arbours it was a popular spot for young couples. Years late my mother would take me to the Rose Garden, the scent of the roses was intoxicating, we would collect the fallen petals and later use them to make rose water. I wanted to create a fragrance that reminded me of those endless, childhood, English summers. Aids healing and will help treat scars and blemishes. Tones the skin and is widely believed to have anti-aging qualities. Will create a youthful glow and leave skin silky smooth and smelling divine.