Mrs White's - All Natural Hand & Body Wash - 500ml
Mrs White's all natural, people, pet & planet friendly hand and body wash for basin, bath & shower.
- No artificial fragrances
- No petro-chemical ingredients
- No SLES, SLS, Parabens or synthetic preservatives
- Mild and gentle on your skin
- For adults or children
Do give it a try if you normally have allergy problems with liquid soaps as Mrs White's sufactant is made from sugar beet and this combined with only natural ingredients gives a really gently soap.
Buy the complete collection of 7 Mrs White's Hand & Body Washes and receive one free. That's a saving of £15 and enough bottles for your bathrooms and kitchens and perhaps even a few gifts. Once you have tried Mrs White's Hand & Body Washes you won't want to run out.
Choice of Aromatherapy grade hand blended essential oils
- Pin Provencal; the fresh and fragrant scent of the cypress pine trees of the South of France. A wonderfully woody aroma with a tangy citrus base note and a touch of ozone. Like a stroll along the wooded Calanques of Cassis.
- Citrus Grove; my dear friend Emma spent several summers living in Paleochora; a fishing village in the South West of Crete. I went to visit her and we would escape from the midday sun into the cool citrus groves which surrounded the house she was renting. The zesty aromas would engulf us; ripe oranges, lemons and limes mixing with herbs such as sage, rosemary and thyme. This uplifting fragrance is the perfect antidote to a dull day. Never a dull day again
- La Lavende; our lavender blend uses only essential oils from the finest flower crops to create a crisp lavender aroma which is instantly recognisable. Much more modern than more powdery, traditional lavenders, Mrs White's La Lavande mixes flowers from the rolling hills of Provence, sun drenched Spain, Italy and even home grown lavender from the Garden of England.
- Wild Mint; near to our home in the South of France there is an almost mythological lake. We were aware of its existence for years but it took ten years to be trusted by the locals with its secret location. When we eventually followed the instructions down the winding tree lined dirt track what met us was as close to paradise as I have ever come. We sat down to take in the beauty of this hidden treasure. Children ran past us through the meadow to the lake's sandy shore as they did so they trampled the wild mint that grew there underfoot releasing a scent that I shall always associate with the joy of that moment.
- Rosemary & Orange; I have always loved the powerful combination of rosemary and orange. Not long ago, having prepared a sauce with these two fragrant ingredients, I held my hands up to my cooking companion and said; 'smell that, I could bathe in it.' 'Well you can do' she reminded me! This is a great one for children, a scent they will love with serious germ killing properties.
- West Indian Grapefruit & Lime; we wanted to create a clean, simple and fresh fragrance that was instantly uplifting and can be used in any room in the house. It is perfect for neutralising cooking smells, instantly removing lingering odours such as fish. The tangy, invigorating Grapefruit and Lime are lifted by a slight fruity sweetness. It is also perfect for a soothingly cool shower after a hot day. just add Rum.